Thursday, October 15, 2015

Share Joy Challenge #7

 Hello!

This week is flying by for me! It is amazing that another week has passed, and it is time for another Share Joy Challenge! I always love Tic Tac Toe, so I chose the first row for my card.


Pumpkins were a given with the adorable Peek-A-Boo pumpkin set, and matching dies. We all know I love watercoloring, and well, die cuts make the process a whole lot easier!


I started with a panel of watercolor paper, and applied Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, and Mowed Lawn with blending tool. Seriously, watercolor paper makes applying distress inks a breeze! After I that I flicked water over the panel to get the fun splotchy look, and adhered a strip of striped patterned paper to the side.


I die cut a few pumpkins out of the watercolor paper, and applied watercolor in a very loose artsy way. I allowed it to dry, and applied another coat. Once those were dry, I adhered them to my panel with various dimensions of foam tape. To finish it off, I stamped my simple sentiment next to them.

I hope you play along, and thanks so much for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lindsay - love the vivid colours of the pumpkin agains the blue/greens of the background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay this is gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE your background. Such a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love your watercoloring and cute design!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS